Windows 10 clients include full support for all enterprise DirectAccess scalability and redundancy features, including automatic site selection and transparent failover for multisite deployments. However, the native site selection process is limited in functionality and often yields unexpected results.
To provide better client support for multisite DirectAccess, a Global Server Load Balancer (GSLB) solution such as the Kemp Technologies LoadMaster GEO can be deployed. Using the LoadMaster’s GSLB functionality can significantly enhance multisite site selection for Windows 10 clients. In addition, it can be used to enable new scenarios not supported natively such as weighted distribution and active/passive failover.
To learn more about how address the shortcomings of DirectAccess multisite using the Kemp LoadMaster GEO, join me for a live webinar on Thursday, July 14, 2106 at 10:00AM EDT where I’ll discuss the following topics.
- How Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) works
- How Windows 10 clients choose an entry point
- Understand the limitations of the native site selection process for Windows 10 clients
- How to use the Kemp LoadMaster GEO to provide true geographic redundancy
- How to enable active/passive failover for disaster recovery
You can register for this free live webinar here.