I’ve been helping organizations large and small deploy DirectAccess since it was first introduced more than five years ago. During that time I have amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience with this unique technology. DirectAccess is not trivial to install, configure, or troubleshoot. Also, it’s easy to make mistakes in the planning and design phase that can turn in to serious issues later in the deployment. To make matters worse, many organizations are deploying DirectAccess for the first time, and without essential guidance they are prone to making common mistakes or choosing configuration options that are less than optimal both in terms of supportability and performance.
Having deployed DirectAccess for some of the largest companies in the world, there isn’t much I haven’t already encountered. If you are looking for the best chance of success for your DirectAccess deployment, consider a consulting engagement with me. I can provide assistance with all facets of DirectAccess implementation including planning and design, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. Consulting services at reasonable rates are available for all types of DirectAccess work including:
- New DirectAccess installations
- Migration from previous versions of DirectAccess
- Upgrade or expansion of existing DirectAccess deployment
- Enterprise planning and design for large-scale, multisite DirectAccess deployments
- DirectAccess high availability (local and geographic)
- One-time Password (OTP) integration
- Manage-out for DirectAccess with external hardware load balancers and/or multisite configuration
- Existing DirectAccess design review and security assessment
- DirectAccess troubleshooting
- DirectAccess training
All services can be performed on-site or remotely. Complete and submit the form below for more information.